Ingredients – Serves 4-6
- 500g lean mince of your choice (beef, chicken, turkey)
- 1 egg
- 125g cooked brown rice
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- Combine mince, egg, rice, ½ onion, ½ oregano, garlic, carrot and zucchini in a bowl. Roll out 8-10 large meatballs.(children love to do this job)
- Mix soup, a soup can of water, remaining onion and oregano in a jug or bowl.
- Add meatballs to a casserole dish and cover with the sauce.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve on a bed mashed sweet potato and a side salad.