Your (‘you’, ‘your’) use of and access to the NAQ Nutrition website provided by The Australian Nutrition Foundation (Qld Div.) Inc (ABN 33 986 781 351) (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) and all content, information and services that may be provided or accessed in connection with that website (Content) is subject to the following disclaimer (Disclaimer).
- This Disclaimer applies to the Content made available through the website. Please note that additional terms may also apply to other aspects of the website (for example, if you purchase any products through the website), which are set out elsewhere on the website.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other consumer protection laws provide certain statutory guarantees, conditions, warranties or rights that cannot be excluded or limited. Nothing in this Disclaimer affects your rights under those consumer protection laws.
- The Content is made available on an “as-is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you acknowledge you do not rely on and, subject to any non-excludable rights under consumer protection laws, we do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or currency of, or the degree of care taken in providing, the Content.
- You may only access and use the Content for personal interest and general information purposes (Permitted Purposes) and not as a source of health or other advice. If you wish to use the Content for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes, such as in connection with health decisions, you should seek the advice of an independent, qualified health professional in relation to your individual requirements.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable to you for, and you fully and finally release and hold us harmless in connection with, any injury, claim, loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind, including in connection with any damage suffered by third parties, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, that may be incurred or sustained by you in connection with or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of or access to the Content or the availability or unavailability of the Content or in connection with access to any sites linked to from this website and maintained by other organisations. Links to external sites are provided for convenience only and we are not responsible for the content or operation of those sites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse the operators of any such websites or their products or services. You access any such site at your own risk.
- Any liability we have to you for breach of any warranty implied into any agreement for the supply of services that cannot be excluded but that can be lawfully limited is limited to:
- a. resupplying the services;
- providing you with equivalent services as those supplied; or
- paying you the cost of:
- resupplying the services; or
- acquiring equivalent services.
- We reserve our right to discontinue or change the Content at any time. We may also vary the terms of this Disclaimer at any time by updating them on this website and without notice to you. Your ongoing use of or access to the Content following such a variation constitutes your agreement to be bound by such varied terms.
- This Disclaimer is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. In relation to it and related non-contractual matters each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Each clause in this Disclaimer operates to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Any provision of this Disclaimer that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of this Disclaimer nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
By accessing the Content, or by indicating your acceptance of this Disclaimer where indicated on this website (as the case may be), you agree that you have read, understand and agree to this Disclaimer and that your use of and access to the Content is subject to and governed by this Disclaimer.
Last updated: 06/01/2014