Subscribe to Nutrition in OSHC ($100 + GST)
Through the 2020 subscription year the Nutrition in OSHC program will focus on four themes.
Each theme will include focused discussion, resources and information relating directly to legislative requirements and will discuss exceeding themes. Resources will be available for subscribers to use. Themes include:
- NUTRITION: April – June 2020
- Including menu planning, lunchbox advice, advice and resources to consider through vacation care.
- FOOD SAFETY: July – September 2020
- Including advice for settings who prepare food onsite and parents to consider with lunchboxes.
- POSITIVE MEAL TIMES: October – December 2020
- Including information on strategies for educators to make mealtimes with children in care positive, relaxed and social, as well as encouraging children to try new foods.
- EMBRACING EXCEEDING THEMES: January – March 2021
- Including discussions and strategies to consider around embracing exceeding themes, as well as the inclusion of reflective practice questions and case studies.
ADDITIONAL subscriber benefits include:
- Free quarterly Zoom professional development sessions run by our Dietitians
- Updates and information about the National Quality Framework
- 12 month subscription to the Nutrition in OSHC e-newsletter including recipes and nutrition updates
- Access to the ‘subscribers only’ area of the Nutrition in OSHC section of Nutrition Australia Qld’s website
- Additional e-newsletter subscriptions*