Subscribe to Nutrition in OSHC ($100 + GST)
Through the 2021 subscription year the Nutrition in OSHC program will focus on four themes. Each theme will include focused discussion, resources and information relating directly to legislative requirements and will discuss exceeding themes. Resources will be available for subscribers to use.
- RECIPE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT: April – June 2021
- Including recipe planning guidance, tools and templates for settings to use when developing recipes for the centre menu, planning recipes for cooking experiences, or supporting families to plan recipes for lunchboxes.
- ENGAGING FAMILIES IN NUTRITION: July – September 2021
- Including information and advice on ways to engage families in your centre’s nutrition processes and planning, including case studies.
- NUTRITION FOR TRANSITIONING TO OSHC: October – December 2021
- Including information and strategies on how to prepare children and their families for the transition to OSHC, with guidance on lunchboxes, food safety and mealtimes.
- MANAGING FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES: January – March 2022
- Includes best practice guidance on managing food allergies and intolerances in your centre, communication protocols for families and staff, and managing cross- contamination risk.
ADDITIONAL subscriber benefits include:
- Free quarterly Zoom professional development sessions run by our Dietitians
- Updates and information about the National Quality Framework
- 12 month subscription to the Nutrition in OSHC e-newsletter including recipes and nutrition updates. Click here for an example e-newsletter
- Access to the ‘subscribers only’ area of the Nutrition in OSHC section of Nutrition Australia Qld’s website
- Additional e-newsletter subscriptions*