Subscribe to Food Foundations ($100+GST)
Through the 2020 subscription year the Food Foundations program will focus on four themes.
Each theme will include focused discussion, resources and information relating directly to legislative requirements and will discuss exceeding themes. Resources will available for subscribers to use. Themes include:
- MENU PLANNING: April – June 2020
- Including menu planning, for settings who provide food, menu planning for families at home including parents who send lunchboxes and infant menu planning requirements.
- NUTRITION POLICY: July – September 2020
- Including information, templates and advice for all setting types on what to include in nutrition policy, includes case studies.
- NUTRITION, CURRICULUM AND TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES: October – December 2020
- Including information and strategies on how nutrition links with the relevant curriculum and teaching opportunities for nutrition and food safety.
- RISK MANAGING QUALITY AREA 2: January – March 2021
- Includes information on some of the risks associated in Quality area 2 (such as nutrition, allergy and food safety risks) and measures which can be put in place to minimise risks occurring.
ADDITIONAL subscriber benefits include
- Free quarterly Zoom professional development sessions run by our Dietitians
- Updates and information about the National Quality Framework
- 12 month subscription to the Food Foundations e-newsletter including recipes and nutrition updates
- Access to the ‘subscribers only’ area of the Food Foundations website
- Additional e-newsletter subscriptions*