Subscribe to Food Foundations
Through the 2019 subscription year the Food Foundations program will focus on four themes.
Each theme will include focused discussion, resources and information relating directly to legislative requirements and resources available for subscribers to use. Themes include:
NUTRITION: April – June 2019
- Including menu planning, lunchbox advice, advice and resources to consider when using external caterers.
FOOD SAFETY: July – September 2019
- Including advice for centres who provide food, where parents provide food and centres who use external caterers.
POSITIVE MEALTIMES: October – December 2019
- Including information on strategies for educators to make mealtimes with children in care positive, relaxed and social and encouraging children to try new foods.
EMBRACING EXCEEDING THEMES: January – March 2020
- Including discussions and strategies to consider around embracing exceeding themes. To include reflective practice questions and case studies.
ADDITIONAL subscriber benefits include:
- Updates and information about the National Quality Framework
- 12 month subscription to the Food Foundations e-newsletter including recipes and nutrition updates
- Access to the ‘subscribers only’ area of the Food Foundations website
- Additional e-newsletter subscriptions*