Food Foundations Subscription
The Food Foundations program is designed to support Early Childhood Education and Care settings to provide children with quality food and mealtime experiences, in turn improving their wellbeing, behaviour and learning outcomes.
The 2023 Food Foundations program runs from March 2023 – April 2024. Over this period, our program will help you to stay informed of best practice in early years nutrition, research and policy around food and nutrition in the early years, and provides resources and recipes to support your service.
Food Foundations Subscription includes:
- Certificate of Subscription to display in your service
- 12 month subscription to the Food Foundations eNewsletter
- Access to the ‘subscribers only’ area of the Food Foundations website, including access to resources, menu planning tools and recipes
- Free quarterly Zoom professional development sessions run by our Early Years Dietitians
- Phone or email support from our experienced Dietitians
- Competitively priced menu reviews, training and learning opportunities
- Additional eNewsletter subscriptions – up to five educators from the one site
Annual Subscription Fee: $120 + GST per centre