Volunteers have been supporting the work of Nutrition Australia Qld for many years.
The many areas of work that volunteers take part in include:
- Assistance with nutrition workshops and demonstrations
- Event organisation and participation
- Program work (early years, schools, aged care)
The volunteer program of NAQ Nutrition is based on a model that ensures that the needs of the volunteer are taken into account. Volunteering at NAQ Nutrition is a fantastic idea for current nutrition and dietetic students to further their skills.
Becoming a volunteer for NAQ provides you with:
- Access to knowledge from a range of experienced Dietitians and Nutritionists
- An interesting and dynamic work place
- A chance to update your skills in a supportive environment
- Friendship and social contact with like minded professionals
- A chance to stay abreast of the latest nutrition and health promotion issues
To register your interest for volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following in your email:
- Your full name and contact details.
- A copy of your current resume detailing previous work and volunteer experiences.
- Your Blue Card
- A brief summary of your areas of interest to you. For example – cooking workshops; resource development; marketing.