Training and Services – Community & Workplace
Healthy At Work offers a wide range of activities for your workplace focused on promoting good nutrition and general wellbeing. These activities include:
- Nutrition Education Sessions – designed to educate and inspire healthy eating habits.
- Cooking Demonstrations – a lively and fun way for employees to learn about healthy eating and cooking. Taste tests included.
- Cooking Workshops – a hands on cooking experience where employees become the chefs. A great team bonding activity.
- One-on-one Diet Assessments – employees have the opportunity the see a Dietitian on-site to have their eating habits assessed and individual questions answered.
- Canteen Menu Reviews – a menu review by a Dietitian can identify areas for improvement to increase the availabilty of healthy options for employees.
For a complete list of our current services, download our Workplace Services List.
Take a look at the FREE resources and fact sheets available from Healthy At Work.
For more information regarding our services, or to obtain a quote please contact us.
Phone: (07) 3257 4393
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Mon – Fri 9:00 – 4:00 pm