Boarding School Menu Assessments
Do you get asked questions about the nutritional value of your Boarding School’s menu?
The most comprehensive menu review service in Queensland can answer those questions.
Food Smart Schools conducts a thorough menu assessment and review process. All assessments are completed by an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
A standard menu review includes assessment of the following:
- Boarders receive adequate and balanced nourishment and hydration
- Boarders receive sufficient food and fluid to meet their nutritional requirements
- Boarders are offered a varied, healthy and well-balanced diet that takes individual preferences into account
- The menu reflects a diet that is associated with a reduction in diet related health problems and chronic disease
- The menu is reflective of recommendations made as part of the Dietary Guidelines for Children and Adolescents
- The menu caters for special nutrition issues for adolescence
All assessments include practical recommendations for improvement
For further information or a quote, please contact us.
Email – email@example.com
Phone – (07) 3257 4393