Festive Strawberry and Oat Balls
Food Foundations Sub Food Foundations News Uncategorized
This recipe is perfect for Christmas time and can be enjoyed by those young and old. With only 4 ingredients, it’s simple and easy to prepare.
Strawberry and Oat Balls – makes 24
- 250 grams fresh strawberries
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 8 fresh dates, seeds removed
- Remove green leaves from strawberries, rinse clean and chop into quarters.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until well combined.
- Roll into small balls.
- Place in the fridge to firm up and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Involving the Children
Kids love this recipe! They can help with the preparation of the strawberries, measuring out of the ingredients and best of all rolling the mixture into their own balls.